At a glance:
- February 1 (for admission in September)
- Winter and Spring admission - contact department
Graduate research fields
- Algebraic Combinatorics
- Continuous Optimization
- Discrete Optimization
- Graph Theory
- Quantum Computing
Minimum admission requirements
- A Master's degree in combinatorics and optimization, or in a closely related field, with a minimum 89% average in Master's level coursework.
- Completion of a master's thesis.
- It is essential that the application for admission into the PhD program contains evidence of research ability or potential.
- Three references, normally from academic sources
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $491.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- International students, full-time: $7,182.00 tuition and $703.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- Study and living costs