At a glance:
- December 15 (for admission in September of the following year)
- June 1 (for admission in January of the following year)
- October 1 (for admission in May of the following year)
Minimum admission requirements
- An Honours Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science with at least a 78% standing.
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General test is required of all applicants to the School of Computer Science, who have not completed a 4 year undergraduate degree at a North American University where English is the primary language of instruction.
Note: the GRE requirement is being waived for the winter, spring and fall 2022 application cycle.
- Three references, at least two academic
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $491.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- International students, full-time: $7,254.00 tuition and $703.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- Study and living costs