At a glance:
- January 15, 2021 (for admission in September 2021)
Minimum admission requirements
- Honours Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in data science, computer science, statistics, mathematics or a related field, with a minimum overall average of 78%.
- Experience at the senior level in at least one of computer science or statistics.
- Three references, at least two academic
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $3,000.00 per course tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- International students, full-time: $4,444.00 per course tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- Study and living costs