At a glance
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
Graduate research fields
- Drawing and Painting
- Digital Media
- Expanded Media
- Print Media
Minimum admission requirements
- Applications will be considered from those who have completed a four-year Honours Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) or equivalent with an 75% average or better.
- Applicants will be required to complete an application form, provide 20 images of recent work, and a short statement of intention.
- Applicants without a degree or formal academic qualifications, but showing exceptional promise, may be recommended for admission only in exceptional circumstances. Such prospective applicants should contact the Fine Arts Graduate Advisor prior to submitting
- Two academic and/or professional references
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- International students, full-time: $7,042.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- Due to funding restrictions, the Faculty of Arts is currently limiting the number of international students we can admit. Please contact the department's Associate Chair, Graduate Studies prior to applying to discuss your interest in this program.
- Study and living costs