At a glance:
Minimum admission requirements
- An overall 75% average in a four year undergraduate degree program in a health or related field from a recognized educational institution.
- Experience in the health informatics field is considered an asset.
- Evidence of training in logical thinking processes which can be demonstrated by having passed an undergraduate course(s) in areas such as mathematics, statistics, or computer science.
- Admission is competitive. Meeting the minimum entrance requirements is not a guarantee of admission.
- Two references, one from an academic source, unless more than five years have elapsed since the applicant last registered in a university course, in which case both references can be from the professional sources. One reference from a relevant paid or volunteeer work experience. At least one of the professional referees must be asked to comment specifically on the applicant’s academic abilities.
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $4,439.00 tuition and $42.80 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- International students, full-time: $9,078.00 tuition and $42.80 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- Study and living costs
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)