At a glance:
- February 1 (for admission in September)
- Master's Research Paper
Minimum admission requirements
- The minimum standard for admission to the program is an Honours Bachelor's degree in History with a 77% average calculated on the basis of the student's History courses in the last two years of undergraduate study, excluding any first year level courses which may have been taken during those two years.
- A statement of historical interest
- Two academic references
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $491.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- International students, full-time: $7,254.00 tuition and $703.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- Due to funding restrictions, the Faculty of Arts is currently limiting the number of international students we can admit. Please contact the department's Associate Chair, Graduate Studies prior to applying to discuss your interest in this program.
- Study and living costs