At a glance:
Graduate research fields
- Physiology and Nutrition
Minimum admission requirements
- An Honours Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with at least a 75% average.
- Letter indicating why the student wishes to pursue graduate studies.
- Two academic references from faculty members who taught the applicant as an undergraduate.
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25 speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- International students, full-time: $7,042.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- Study and living costs
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
- June 1, 2020 (for admission in January 2021)
- October 1, 2020 (for admission in May 2021)
Kinesiology MSc student Siyavash was the "People's Choice" award winner of GRADflix 2019