At a glance:
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
- Contact department for admission in January and May
Graduate research fields
- Physiology and Nutrition
Minimum admission requirements
- A Master's degree with a minimum 75% average in a relevant field (normally Kinesiology or a discipline related to their area of concentration).
- Letter stating research interests and why the student wishes to pursue graduate studies.
- Three references from faculty members who taught the student while in a Master's program. Normally, one must be from the Master’s supervisor.
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25 speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- International students, full-time: $6,972.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- Study and living costs