At a glance
- February 1 (for admission in September)
- June 1 (for admission in January of the folowing year)
- October 1 (for admission in May of the following year)
Graduate research fields
- Pharmaceutical Discovery and Evaluation
Minimum admission requirements
- A 78% overall standing in a two-year Master of Science (MSc) or equivalent degree, in a relevant field.
- We expect that most students entering our program will have previously graduated from a thesis based MSc degree. There is a possibility to be admitted to the PhD program in the absence of a thesis based MSc and equivalency will be established on a case-by-case basis. The Admissions Committee however, will require evidence that the student has fulfilled the expected MSc outcomes even in the absence of the MSc degree.
- Three references, at least two academic
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25 speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $491.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- International students, full-time: $7,182.00 tuition and $703.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- Study and living costs