At a glance:
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
- Master's Research Paper
Minimum admission requirements
- An Honours Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Political Science with at least a 78% overall standing.
- Statement of Research.
- Students with an Honours BA in a related discipline will be considered for admission but may be required to complete further work in Political Science before proceeding. Students with a General Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Political Science may be admitted to a qualifying program, and then apply for admission to the Master of Arts (MA) program after completion of that program.
- Three academic references
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- International students, full-time: $7,042.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- Due to funding restrictions, the Faculty of Arts is currently limiting the number of international students we can admit. Please contact the department's Associate Chair, Graduate Studies prior to applying to discuss your interest in this program.
- Study and living costs