At a glance:
- February 1 (for admission in September)
Graduate research fields
- Canadian Politics
- International Relations
- Political Economy
Minimum admission requirements
- Students must hold a Master's degree with a minimum 80% average or equivalent in political science, or a related discipline.
- Experienced professionals in the private or public sectors will be considered for admission, but additional course work may be required.
- Three references, normally from academic sources.
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5).