At a glance:
Minimum admission requirements
- Applications for admission are open to individuals who will have completed an Honours Bachelor's degree in Psychology or related, approved equivalent (e.g., Linguistics, Computer Science) by the time of entrance to the program.
- A 80% overall standing in the last two years, or equivalent, in a four-year Honours Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Three academic references
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- International students, full-time: $7,042.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- Due to funding restrictions, the Faculty of Arts is currently limiting the number of international students we can admit. Please contact the department's Associate Chair, Graduate Studies prior to applying to discuss your interest in this program.
- Study and living costs
- December 15, 2019 (for admission in September 2020)