At a glance:
- December 1 (for admission in September of the following year)
- Master's Research Paper
Minimum admission requirements
- 80% overall standing in the last two years, or equivalent, in a four-year Honours Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) (Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytic scores).
- Three academic references
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $491.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- International students, full-time: $7,254.00 tuition and $703.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- Due to funding restrictions, the Faculty of Arts is currently limiting the number of international students we can admit. Please contact the department's Associate Chair, Graduate Studies prior to applying to discuss your interest in this program.
- Study and living costs