At a glance:
Application and document submission deadline
- January 1 (for admission in September)
- Contact department for admission in January
- Master's Research Paper
Minimum admission requirements
- An Honours Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Mathematics with at least a 78% standing.
- Three references, at least two academic
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- To determine the tuition and incidental fees per term for your program, visit the Graduate program tuition page on the Finance website. Once you are on the page:
- Choose your program type: master’s & diploma programs or doctoral programs
- Choose your residency status: Canadian/permanent resident or international
- Choose a term (tuition amounts for future terms are posted approximately two months prior to the start of each term and incidental fees are subject to change)
- Find your program under the appropriate faculty. Tuition amounts are listed per term, with three terms occurring over the course of a year.
- Review the study and living costs