At a glance:
- December 15 (for admission in September of the following year)
- May 15 (for admission in January of the following year)
- Contact department for May admission
Minimum admission requirements
- A Master's degree (or equivalent) in Mathematics with at least a 78% standing. Exceptions may be made for students with an Honours Bachelor degree who demonstrate a very high level of background preparation and research potential.
- A one-page personal statement.
- Three references, at least two academic
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $491.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- International students, full-time: $7,182.00 tuition and $703.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- Study and living costs