At a glance:
- Algebra and Logic
- Geometry and Topology
- Number Theory
Minimum admission requirements
- A Master's degree (or equivalent) in Mathematics with at least a 78% standing. Exceptions may be made for students with an Honours Bachelor degree who demonstrate a very high level of background preparation and research potential.
- A one-page personal statement.
- Three references, at least two academic
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- International students, full-time: $6,972.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- Study and living costs
- January 15, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
- June 1, 2020 (for admission in January 2021)
- Contact department for spring admission