University of Waterloo/Hebrew University of Jerusalem

Pursuant to an agreement between the University of Waterloo and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, students can study in Jerusalem on a Letter of Permission and will be eligible for a Travel Award from an endowment from the Canadian Friends of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.

Learn more about the Canadian Friends of the Hebrew University Travel Award

Students may participate in, and earn credits through courses offered at the Rothberg International School, regular Hebrew University curriculum or other accredited Hebrew University programs.

For more information on how to apply, please contact:

Moshik Galanty,
Director, Student Recruitment & Alumni Relations
Canadian Friends Of the Hebrew University Of Jerusalem

Telephone: 416-485-8000
Fax: 416-485-8565
3080 Yonge Street, Suit 5024, P.O.Box 65
Toronto, Ontario
M4N 3N1