This fund was established to assist University of Waterloo students who are approved to participate in a study abroad program at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem or the Rothberg International School in Israel and who have demonstrated financial need. Undergraduate and graduate students in all faculties and programs, who are in good academic standing, are invited to apply. Candidates must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents and have lived in Ontario for the entire 12-month period prior to beginning their post-secondary education.
$2,500 - $10,000 depending on the length of study and level of need
- approved for a study abroad program at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem or the Rothberg International School in Israel
- demonstrated financial need
- good academic standing
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents
- lived in Ontario for the entire 12-month period prior to beginning their post-secondary education
- Complete the general International Experience Award Application form.
- Access the application on our Forms page.
- Attach required documentation (refer to application form).
- Only submit one general form to be considered for the majority of available international experience awards, unless a specific form or process is indicated.
- Apply prior to your departure term, by the applicable term deadline.
Graduate students should consult with the Graduate Studies Office for application details.
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- Jessica Bruni, Undergraduate Awards Co-ordinator
- The Centre, Needles Hall