OSAP, award and scholarship amounts will be posted as Anticipated Aid on your Quest account each term. Fall 2021 full-time OSAP funding will be added as anticipated aid on Quest accounts and will continue to be updated throughout the Promissory Note period.
This fund was established to assist University of Waterloo students who are approved to participate in a study abroad program at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem or the Rothberg International School in Israel and who have demonstrated financial need. Undergraduate and graduate students in all faculties and programs, who are in good academic standing, are invited to apply. Candidates must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents and have lived in Ontario for the entire 12-month period prior to beginning their post-secondary education.
$2,500 - $10,000 depending on the length of study and level of need
- approved for a study abroad program at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem or the Rothberg International School in Israel
- demonstrated financial need
- good academic standing
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents
- lived in Ontario for the entire 12-month period prior to beginning their post-secondary education
- Complete the International Experience Award application
- We are only accepting applications for University-approved Winter 2022 international travel at this time.
- The deadline has been extended to January 4, 2022.
- Only one form is required to be considered for the majority of available funds.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
Graduate students should consult with the Graduate Studies Office for application details.
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- The Centre, Needles Hall