Payments beyond Year One are dependent on the student maintaining an overall academic average of 80% or greater and continued enrolment in an approved program. The typical candidate will have a distinguished academic standing, especially in mathematics, as well as a record of accomplishments in mathematics and/or computer science contests throughout high school. Candidates will also be expected to demonstrate interest in mathematics or computer science beyond standard course requirements, including activities such as active membership in math or computer science clubs, enriched mathematics studies, employment/voluntary experiences, or hobbies. Participation and achievement in student government, athletics, music, art, etc. are also considered. Application forms may be obtained from the Faculty of Mathematics website and candidates must apply by early-February.
$25,000 split equally over eight terms
- academic performance
- extracurricular involvement as assessed through the National/Global Scholarship application
- Complete the Scholarship application
- go to the Faculty of Mathematics website for further details on application process
- application is due February 17, 2023
Please email email@example.com in the Faculty of Mathematics if you have questions about this award.
- Student Awards & Financial Aid