Students who are admitted to the University of Waterloo with an early-May admission average of between 85 - 89.9% will receive a one-time $1,000 University of Waterloo Merit Scholarship.
Full details about both the scholarship can be found on the Undergraduate Programs website.
- early May admission average, including required courses, must be between 85 - 89.9% for the program for which you’ve received and accepted an offer of admission
- admitted to a full-time, first-year degree program
- beginning post-secondary studies for the first time
- not applicable at Renison University College or St. Jerome's University, who offer their own scholarships
- Student Awards & Financial Aid