How to report an emergency

On campus 

Call ext. 84911 or 519-888-4911
(UW Police)

Off campus

Call 911

In person report

Report an emergency in person by approaching an on-duty UW Police Officer or by visiting the UW Police office:

  • Main campus, Commissary building, open 24/7

Bell public pay phones

Press the red University of Waterloo Police button on any Bell payphone on the University campus (this is a free call on campus).