This page is designed to be a non-exhaustive list of resources and information intended to help students, faculty, and staff at the University of Waterloo in developing a deeper understanding of issues of racism, anti-Black racism and anti-Indigenous racism; as well as provide tools for campus community members to engage in anti-racism work across campus.
- Equity Office anti-racism resources
- Human Rights, Equity and Inclusion Office Indigenous Initiatives resources
- Human Rights, Equity and Inclusion Office training and events
Other anti-racism initiatives across campus:
- Faculty of Science Anti-Racism Task Force
- University of Waterloo Athletics’ Anti-Racism Alliance
- The Games Institute’s Racial Equity Board Games Showcase and Panel
- Water Institute’s Anti-Racism Taskforce
We will continue to update and edit in the coming days, weeks, and months. If you have any recommendations for additional resources, notice any broken links or have other feedback about this list, please contact us using our feedback form.
Last Updated: December 11, 2020