Master of Science, Health and Rehabilitation Science (Health Promotion), University of Western Ontario (2018)
Double Major Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Geography and Political Science, University of Western Ontario (2016)
- Smart Cities
- Healthy Cities
- Population Health Intervention Research
- Children's Health
- Health Technology
My research investigates the implementation, role, and effectiveness of Smart City technology-based interventions in improving children’s health.
- Buttazzoni, A. N., Van Kesteren, E. S., Shah, T. I., & Gilliland, J. A. (2018). Active School Travel Intervention Methodologies in North America: A Systematic Review. American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
- Buttazzoni, A. N., Coen, S. E., & Gilliland, J. A. (2018). Supporting Active School travel: A Qualitative Analysis of Implementing a Regional Safe Routes to School Program. Social Science & Medicine, 212, 181-190.
- Buttazzoni A, Coen SE, and Gilliland J. Supporting Active School Travel: A Qualitative Analysis of Implementing a Regional Safe Routes to School Program (Poster Presentation). London Health Research Day, May 10, 2018, London, ON.
- Buttazzoni A. ELMO ASRTS Program Evaluation (2016-2018). Elgin-St.Thomas-London-Middlesex-Oxford Active and Safe Routes to School 2nd Annual Knowledge Exchange, April 10, 2018, London ON.
- Buttazzoni A, Shah T, and Gilliland J. The Use of GIS and Spatial Methods in Active School Travel Research: A Rapid Review. ESRI: GIS in Education and Research Conference, October 11, 2017, Toronto ON.
- Buttazzoni A and Arku G. In-house vs Arms-length? A Comparative Analysis of Economic Development Models in Ontario, Canada. UWO Geography Course 3465F, Oct 6, 2016, London, ON.
- Buttazzoni A and Arku G. In-house vs Arms-length? A Comparative Analysis of Economic Development Models in Ontario, Canada. Canadian Association of Geographers – Ontario (CAGONT) Conference, October 23-24, 2015, Ottawa, ON.