The Graduate Student Association (GSA) Council is the body responsible for determining the policies and official positions of the GSA as they relate to academic and political representation of Waterloo Graduate Students. Its operations are regulated by GSA By-Law 7. All Councillors are graduate students from The University of Waterloo; the membership of Council is as follows:
- the GSA Directors
- the GSA Officers
- one representative from each department
- non-voting At-large councillors appointed by Council
2016-2017 Council meetings
The following Council meeting schedule was approved at the May 18, 2016 meeting.
The agenda package will be published prior to the meeting scheduled and minutes will be approved by Council at the following meeting time.
Council Meeting Dates:
- May 18, 2016 Agenda (pdf) Minutes (pdf)
- June 22, 2016 Agenda Minutes
- July 20, 2016 Minutes (pdf)
- August 24, 2016 Agenda Minutes
- September 14, 2016 Minutes (pdf)
- October 13, 2016 Minutes (pdf)
- November 9, 2016 Minutes (pdf)
- January 11, 2017 Minutes
- February 15, 2017 Minutes
- March 15, 2017 Agenda package (draft)
Current graduate students may request a copy of minutes from meetings prior to the current administrative term by contacting Rose Vogt.