The Graduate Student Association (GSA) Council is the body responsible for determining the policies and official positions of the GSA as they relate to academic and political representation of Waterloo Graduate Students. Its operations are regulated by GSA By-Law 7. All Councillors are graduate students from The University of Waterloo; the membership of Council is as follows:
- the GSA Directors
- the GSA Officers
- one representative from each department
- non-voting At-large councillors appointed by Council
2017-2018 Council meetings
The following Council meeting schedule was approved at the May 2017 meeting.
The agenda package will be published prior to the meeting scheduled and minutes will be approved by Council at the following meeting time. All meetings will take place from 4pm-6pm. For the location of an upcoming meeting, please contact the GSA Office.
Council Meeting Dates:
- May 17, 2017 Agenda Minutes-May 3 May 17 May 23
- June 14, 2017 Agenda Minutes
- July 12, 2017 Agenda Minutes
- August 9, 2017 Agenda Minutes
- September 13, 2017 Agenda Minutes
- October 12, 2017 Agenda Minutes
- November 15, 2017 Agenda Minutes
- December - no meeting
- January 10, 2018 Agenda Minutes
- February 15, 2018 Agenda Minutes
- March 21, 2018 Agenda Minutes
- April 11, 2018 Agenda Minutes
Current graduate students may request a copy of minutes from meetings prior to the current administrative term by contacting Rose Vogt.