The Graduate student e-news is emailed every Thursday to registered graduate students. The subscription process occurs automatically for students who become fees arranged. It is published by Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs in collaboration with partners from across campus and contains valuable information about:
- News and events
- Academic dates and deadlines
- Awards and funding opportunities
- Training and career workshops
- Current graduate research studies
Graduate student e-news submission guidelines
- The e-news will be sent to registered graduate students every Thursday and will include information for the one week period following (example: e-news sent on Thurs, Jan 11 will cover the weeks of Jan 15-19).
- the submission deadline for content to be included in the upcoming e-news is the Tuesday prior to each e-news release date. Content should be submitted via the Graduate student e-news submission request web form.
- content submitted for the e-news should be no longer than 150 characters (including spaces) and include at least one hyperlink.
- information included in the e-news should pertain to all graduate students.
- requests for repeated submission entries will no longer be included, as the weekly publication date is designed to reflect "just enough, just in time" information.
If you have questions or comments about the Graduate student e-news, please contact Tasha Glover
Fall term 2019 issues
- Thursday, August 29, 2019 (for the week of September 2-6)
- Thursday, September, 5, 2019 (for the week of September 9-13)
- Thursday, September, 12, 2019 (for the week of September 16-20)
- Thursday, September, 19, 2019 (for the week of September 23-27)
- Thursday, September, 26, 2019 (for the week of September 30-October 4)
- Thursday, October 3, 2019 (for the week of October 7-11)
- Thursday, October 10, 2019 (for the week of October 14-18)
- Thursday, October 17, 2019 (for the week of October 21-25)
- Thursday, October 24, 2019 (for the week of October 28-November 1)
- Thursday, October 31, 2019 (for the week of November 4-8)
- Thursday, November 7, 2019 (for the week of November 11-15)
- Thursday, November 14, 2019 (for the week of November 18-22)
- Thursday, November 21, 2019 (for the week of November 25-29)
- Thursday, November 28, 2019 (for the week of December 2-6) * end of term edition
To review previously published versions of the e-news, visit the archive page (MailChimp).