The Graduate student e-news is emailed every Thursday to registered graduate students. The subscription process occurs automatically for students who become fees arranged. It is published by Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs in collaboration with partners from across campus and contains valuable information about:
- News and events
- Academic dates and deadlines
- Awards and funding opportunities
- Training and career workshops
- Current graduate research studies
Graduate student e-news submission guidelines
- The e-news will be sent to registered graduate students every Thursday and will include information for the one week period following (example: e-news sent on Thurs, Jan 11 will cover the weeks of Jan 15-19).
- the submission deadline for content to be included in the upcoming e-news is the Tuesday prior to each e-news release date. Content should be submitted via the Graduate student e-news submission request web form.
- content submitted for the e-news should be no longer than 150 characters (including spaces) and include at least one hyperlink.
- information included in the e-news should pertain to all graduate students.
- requests for repeated submission entries will no longer be included, as the weekly publication date is designed to reflect "just enough, just in time" information.
If you have questions or comments about the Graduate student e-news, please contact Tasha Glover
Spring term 2019 issues
- Thursday, May 2, 2019 (for the week of May 6-10)
- Thursday, May 9, 2019 (for the week of May 13-17)
- Thursday, May 16, 2019 (for the week of May 20-24)
- Thursday, May 23, 2019 (for the week of May 27-31)
- Thursday, May 30, 2019 (for the week of June 3-7)
- Thursday, June 6, 2019 (for the week of June 10-14)
- Thursday, June 13, 2019 (for the week of June 17-21)
- Thursday, June 20, 2019 (for the week of June 24-28)
- Thursday, June 27, 2019 (for the week of July 1-5)
- Thursday, July 4, 2019 (for the week of July 8-12)
- Thursday, July 11, 2019 (for the week of July 15-19)
- Thursday, July 18, 2019 (for the week of July 22-26)
- Thursday, July 25 (for the week of July 29-August 2) * end of term edition
To review previously published versions of the e-news, visit the archive page (MailChimp).