At a glance:
- February 1 (for admission in September)
Minimum admission requirements
- A four-year honour’s Bachelor’s degree with an overall 83% average from a Canadian university (or its equivalent).
- An interview and diagnostic test may be required.
- Three academic or professional references.
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $11,817.00 tuition and $491.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- International students, full-time: $15,853.00 tuition and $703.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- Study and living costs