At a glance:
The Graduate Diploma (GDip) in Business and Entrepreneurship is offered to ambitious students who want to enhance their degree on a part-time basis with the practical business skills needed to attract potential employers in the fields of business and entrepreneurship.
- February 1 (for admission in May)
- June 1 (for admission in September)
- October 1 (for admission in January of the following year)
Minimum admission requirements
- A four year undergraduate Honours degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- In the case of a three year undergraduate degree or equivalent from a recognized university, a minimum of four years of industry experience may be considered for admission into the program.
- A minimum average of 75% in the last two years of study.
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, part-time: $1,381.00 tuition and $290.56 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- International students, part-time: $6,099.00 tuition and $530.56 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- Study and living costs