At a glance:
The Master of Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology (MBET) is a graduate entrepreneurship masters program that combines interdisciplinary courses with practical experiences in venture creation and commercialization
Minimum admission requirements
- Applicants who complete an honours degree at a Canadian institution require a minimum overall average of 75% (or equivalent) over 4 years or a minimum overall average of 75% (or equivalent) over the last 2 years for admission. All other applicants require a minimum overall average of 75% (or equivalent) over 4 years in the applicant’s previous honours degree program for admission.
- Normally have at least one year of prior work experience obtained either through cooperative work terms as part of an undergraduate academic program or through post-graduate work experience.
- As part of the admissions process, an interview is required. Applicants who are unable to come to campus for a personal interview will be interviewed by telephone.
- Three references - at least one academic and one professional
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $11,418.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- International students, full-time: $18,453.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- Study and living costs
- International applicants - April 1, 2020 for admission in September 2020
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents - May 1, 2020, for admission in September 2020