At a glance:
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
- Master's Research Paper
Minimum admission requirements
- An Honours Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Classical Studies (or closely related discipline with similar language training) with an overall average of 78% in the last two years of undergraduate study.
- An Honours Bachelor’s degree from a program other than Classical Studies (or closely related discipline with similar language training) may be acceptable if evidence justifying admission is offered; however, a program of appropriate preparatory studies (a qualifying year) may be required of such students.
- Three references, normally from academic sources
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- International students, full-time: $7,042.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- Study and living costs