At a glance:
Minimum admission requirements
- Students must have completed a four‐year honours Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a humanities, social science, health, engineering, science, or business discipline with an overall average of at least 75% in the final 20 courses (or last 2 years).
- In some instances, students with a three‐year degree are accepted into a "qualifying period" whereby they take one or two terms of prescribed undergraduate courses and then, if grades on these are high enough (usually 75%), the student is allowed to proceed into the MCC program. Please contact the Department Coordinator for more information on qualifying years.
- Three references, normally from academic sources but may be from professional sources
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $504.23 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- International students, full-time: $8,218.00 tuition and $716.23 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- Study and living costs
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)