At a glance:
- January 15 (for admission in September)
- June 1 (for admission in January of the following year)
- October 1 (for admission in May of the following year)
Minimum admission requirements
- A four-year Honours Bachelor degree or its equivalent in mathematics or in a closely related field with a 78% overall average or its equivalent for undergraduate work.
- Applicants from foreign countries must normally take the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) General Test and Subject Tests.
- Three references, normally from academic sources
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $491.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- International students, full-time: $7,254.00 tuition and $703.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- Study and living costs