At a glance:
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in May 2020, spring term). Late applications will be considered; please direct inquiries to the program contact.
Minimum admission requirements
- Students must have completed a recognized four‐year Honours Bachelor's Degree in a Canadian university (or its equivalent), and have a minimum of 75% overall standing in the last two years of study.
- At least three years of business work experience in a private, public or non‐profit sector setting, either through full or part‐time employment, through documented volunteer efforts, or through cooperative work terms as an undergraduate student.
- The School of Environment, Enterprise and Development (SEED) may consider applications from mature students who do not meet the regular academic admission requirements of a four‐year Honours Bachelor's degree or equivalent. To be considered, a student who does not meet the regular academic requirements must have at least eight years of management experience and a minimum Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of 550, or an equivalent score on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) (referencing ETS's GRE Comparison Table for Business Schools).
- Two references, preferably one academic and one professional
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, $3,272.00 tuition per course and $42.80 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- International students, $3,817.00 tuition per course and $42.80 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- Study and living costs