At a glance:
Application and document submission deadline
- February 1 (for admission in May)
Minimum admission requirements
- Students must have completed a recognized four‐year Honours Bachelor's Degree in a Canadian university (or its equivalent), and have a minimum of 75% overall standing in the last two years of study.
- At least three years of business work experience in a private, public or non‐profit sector setting, either through full or part‐time employment, through documented volunteer efforts, or through cooperative work terms as an undergraduate student.
- The School of Environment, Enterprise and Development (SEED) may consider applications from mature students who do not meet the regular academic admission requirements of a four‐year Honours Bachelor's degree or equivalent. To be considered, a student who does not meet the regular academic requirements must have at least eight years of management experience and a minimum Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of 550, or an equivalent score on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) (referencing ETS's GRE Comparison Table for Business Schools).
- Two references, preferably one academic and one professional
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- To determine the tuition and incidental fees per term for your program, visit the Graduate program tuition page on the Finance website. Once you are on the page:
- Choose your program type: master’s & diploma programs or doctoral programs
- Choose your residency status: Canadian/permanent resident or international
- Choose a term (tuition amounts for future terms are posted approximately two months prior to the start of each term and incidental fees are subject to change)
- Find your program under the appropriate faculty. Tuition amounts are listed per term, with three terms occurring over the course of a year.
- Review the study and living costs