At a glance:
- Applied Linguistics/Second Language Acquisition
- Literature and Film Studies
Minimum admission requirements
- A four-year Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) in German with at least a 75% standing.
- Two academic references
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- International students, full-time: $7,042.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- Due to funding restrictions, the Faculty of Arts is currently limiting the number of international students we can admit. Please contact the department's Associate Chair, Graduate Studies prior to applying to discuss your interest in this program.
- Study and living costs
- November 1, 2019 (for admission in May 2020)
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
- July 1, 2020 (for admission in January 2021)