At a glance:
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
- July 1, 2020 (for admission in January 2021)
- November 1, 2020 (for admission in May 2021)
Graduate research fields
- Applied Linguistics/Second Language Acquisition
- Literature and Film Studies
Minimum admission requirements
- A Master of Arts (MA) degree or its equivalent in German with a 78% overall grade average.
- A study proposal.
- Three references, at least two academic
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- International students, full-time: $6,972.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- Please contact the department's Associate Chair, Graduate Studies prior to applying to discuss your interest in this program.
- Study and living costs