At a glance:
Application and document submission deadline
- January 22 (for admission in September)
Graduate research fields
- Conflict and Security
- Global Environment
- Global Justice and Human Rights
- Global Political Economy
- Global Social Governance
- Multilateral Institutions and Diplomacy
- Peace Integration
- Master's Research Paper
Minimum admission requirements
- Successful completion of an Honours Degree in Political Science, Economics, History or a related field (including international, environmental or global studies undergraduate degrees) with an overall average of at least 78% in the final 20 courses.
- Successful completion of at least one introductory course in economics at the university level before commencing the program.
- Experienced professionals in the private or public sectors will be considered for admission, but additional course work may be required.
- Three references, at least two academic
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- To determine the tuition and incidental fees per term for your program, visit the Graduate program tuition page on the Finance website. Once you are on the page:
- Choose your program type: master’s & diploma programs or doctoral programs
- Choose your residency status: Canadian/permanent resident or international
- Choose a term (tuition amounts for future terms are posted approximately two months prior to the start of each term and incidental fees are subject to change)
- Find your program under the appropriate faculty. Tuition amounts are listed per term, with three terms occurring over the course of a year.
- Review the study and living costs
Due to funding restrictions, the Faculty of Arts is currently limiting the number of international students we can admit. Please contact the department's Associate Chair, Graduate Studies prior to applying to discuss your interest in our programs. This limit does not apply to the Warwick double degree.