At a glance:
- Clinical Psychology
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Cognitive Psychology
- Social Psychology
Minimum admission requirements
- Normally an Honours Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Psychology with at least a 80% overall standing.
- Completion of the Department of Psychology Application.
- Submit results from the Graduate Record Examination (Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytic scores).
- Three academic references
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- International students, full-time: $7,042.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- Due to funding restrictions, the Faculty of Arts is currently limiting the number of international students we can admit. Please contact the department's Associate Chair, Graduate Studies prior to applying to discuss your interest in this program.
- Study and living costs
- December 1, 2019 (for admission in September 2020)