At a glance:
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
- Master's Research Paper
Minimum admission requirements
- Students must possess an Honours Bachelor degree or its equivalent in some environmentally related field, with at least a 75% average in the last two years.
- The equivalent of one year of related work experience is strongly recommended.
- Two academic references
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 100 (writing 26, speaking 26), IELTS 7.5 (writing 7.0, speaking 7.0)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $491.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- International students, full-time: $7,254.00 tuition and $703.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- Study and living costs