At a glance:
- November 15, 2020 (for admission in September 2021)
Minimum admission requirements
- Minimum 75% average in the final two years of study (equivalent to last 20 half-credit courses).
- Completion of a Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) degree from an accredited Social Work program. If an applicant’s BSW degree is from a country other than Canada, the applicant is required to show proof that their degree is recognized as being equivalent to a Canadian Bachelor of Social Work Degree.
- Successful completion of one full-course equivalent in Research Methodology and Statistics; that is, a half course in Research Methodology and a half course in Statistics, or one full course which includes both. There is no specific minimum mark requirement.
- Three references, two must be professional and the third may be academic or professional
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $3,096.00 tuition and $42.80 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- International students, full-time: $9,036.00 tuition and $42.80 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- Study and living costs