At a glance:
- Computational Statistics
- Industrial Statistics
- Statistical Theory and Methods
Minimum admission requirements
- A four-year Honours Bachelor degree with a significant statistics and/or actuarial science component.
- An overall 78% average from a Canadian university (or its equivalent).
- An interview may be required.
- Three references, normally from academic sources
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- International students, full-time: $7,042.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- Study and living costs
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)