At a glance:
Graduate research fields
- Christian Theology
Minimum admission requirements
- The minimum academic requirement for admission to the program is a four-year bachelor degree with an overall 75% average, or its equivalent.
- Applicants to the Thesis option will be expected to have successfully completed considerable previous undergraduate or graduate study in religion and theology, in areas related to their proposed thesis research.
- Three references, two should be from people competent to assess the candidate's academic capacities and potential.
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25, IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, $584.00 per course tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- International students, $668.00 per course tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- Study and living costs
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
- September 1, 2020 (for admission in January 2021)