At a glance:
Application and document submission deadlines
- February 1 (for admission in September)
- September 1 (for admission in January of the following year)
Graduate research fields
- Christian Theology
- Applied Studies
Minimum admission requirements
- The minimum academic requirement for admission to the program is a four-year bachelor degree with an overall 75% average, or its equivalent.
- Applicants to the Thesis option will be expected to have successfully completed considerable previous undergraduate or graduate study in religion and theology, in areas related to their proposed thesis research.
- An interview may be required.
- Three references, two should be from people competent to assess the candidate's academic capacities and potential.
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25, IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- To determine the tuition and incidental fees per term for your program, visit the Graduate program tuition page on the Finance website. Once you are on the page:
- Choose your program type: master’s & diploma programs or doctoral programs
- Choose your residency status: Canadian/permanent resident or international
- Choose a term (tuition amounts for future terms are posted approximately two months prior to the start of each term and incidental fees are subject to change)
- Find your program under the appropriate faculty. Tuition amounts are listed per term, with three terms occurring over the course of a year.
- Review the study and living costs
Due to funding restrictions, we are currently limiting the number of international students we can admit.