At a glance:
- February 1 (for admission in September)
- June 1 (for admission in January of the following year)
- October 1 (for admission in May of the following year)
Graduate research fields
- Healthcare, Education and Delivery
- Ocular Biology and Pathophysiology
- Technology and Optics
Minimum admission requirements
- The program is open to students with at least a 75% standing (or equivalent international level) in the last two years of:
- An Optometry or Vision Science program.
- An honors BSc (or BEng) (or equivalent) in an area relevant to the proposed studies.
- An honors degree (or equivalent) in a health-related program.
- An honors degree (or equivalent) with additional training or experience in a relevant field.
- Three academic references
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25, IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $491.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- International students, full-time: $7,254.00 tuition and $703.01 incidental fees per term (as of January 2021)
- Study and living costs