At a glance:
- Healthcare, Education and Delivery
- Ocular Biology and Pathophysiology
- Technology and Optics
Minimum admission requirements
- The program is open to students with at least a 75% standing (or equivalent international level) in the last two years of:
- An Optometry or Vision Science program.
- An honors BSc (or BEng) (or equivalent) in an area relevant to the proposed studies.
- An honors degree (or equivalent) in a health-related program.
- An honors degree (or equivalent) with additional training or experience in a relevant field.
- Three academic references
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25, IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- International students, full-time: $7,042.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of fall 2019)
- Study and living costs
- October 1, 2019 (for admission in May 2020)
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)
- June 1, 2020 (for admission in January 2021)