WINGSS is a society for all graduate students researching nanotechnology, and/or pursuing a degree option in nanotechnology at the University of Waterloo. Founded in 2014, we are committed to developing better interaction and community among nanotechnology graduate students across all departments.
The goals of WINGSS are to:
- Organize social events and promote interaction and communication among nanotechnology grad students
- Participate in the development of policies related to the Nanotechnology graduate degree option
- Provide graduate student representation to the Waterloo Institute for Nanotechnology (WIN)
Subscribe to our mailing list to stay up to date with current news.
Here is the 2018-2019 executive team.
Left to right:
- VP Academic: Muhammad Shahidul Islam; PhD, Chemical Engineering
- President: Jonathan Atkinson; PhD, Electrical Engineering
- VP Finance: Anand Lopez; PhD, Chemistry
- VP Social: Monika Kulak; PhD, Chemistry
- VP External: Mohammad Soltani; PhD, Electrical Engineering
For general inquiries email: email@example.com
- Sep. 9, 2019
FREE BURGERS! ANNUAL WIN BBQ! SEPT 9th at NOON! Come welcome and meet new WIN grad students! Socialize!
- Aug. 9, 2019
We are pleased to have Jennifer Moon as our graduate student interviewee! We recently caught up with her to see what she's working on and to get advice for other grad students. Thanks Jennifer!
- Oct. 29, 2018
- Sep. 3, 2018