WINGSS is a society for all graduate students researching nanotechnology, and/or pursuing a degree option in nanotechnology at the University of Waterloo. Founded in 2014, we are committed to developing better interaction and community among nanotechnology graduate students across all departments.
The goals of WINGSS are to:
- Organize social events and promote interaction and communication among nanotechnology grad students
- Participate in the development of policies related to the Nanotechnology graduate degree option
- Provide graduate student representation to the Waterloo Institute for Nanotechnology (WIN)
Subscribe to our mailing list to stay up to date with current news.
Here is the 2018-2019 executive team.
Left to right:
- VP Academic: Muhammad Shahidul Islam; PhD, Chemical Engineering
- President: Jonathan Atkinson; PhD, Electrical Engineering
- VP Finance: Anand Lopez; PhD, Chemistry
- VP Social: Monika Kulak; PhD, Chemistry
- POSITION OPEN: VP External
For general inquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oct. 29, 2018
- Sep. 3, 2018
- Feb. 1, 2018
We are pleased to have Hadi Hosseinzadeh Khaligh as our next WINGSS alumni interviewee! We recently caught up with him to see what he's up to now and to hear what advice he has for grad students. Thanks Hadi!