I am a MASc student at the University of Waterloo. Broadly speaking I am interested in in trying to understand the dynamics of how cars work, and how they can be improved. My research interests include dynamic modelling for automotive applications and similar systems.
In the Spring of 2016 I completed my BSc in General Mechanical Engineering at Queen’s University. I joined the Motion Research Group at the University of Waterloo in the Fall of 2016.
- System modelling and control for electric and hybrid electric vehicles.
- Multibody Vehicle Dynamics Modelling
- Vehicle Dynamics Design Lead for the Queen’s University Baja SAE Design Team
- Vehicle dynamics hard point selection Lateral Load Transfer Modelling for optimal off-road performance
- Simulated 2-dimensional dynamic state-estimator and path controller for an autonomous blast hole drill
University of Waterloo