I am a MASc student at the University of Waterloo.
My research interests include sports equipment design and biomechanical modeling of athletes. My current research is focused on improving the performance of Olympic and Paralympic athletes.
- MASc Systems Design Engineering, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, August 2016-Present
- BSc Biomedical Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, August 2012-May 2016
|Predictive Simulation||Sports engineering|
|Dynamical systems modelling||Sports biomechanics|
|Control and optimal control|
- Development of a multibody model of a cyclist that can be used for predictive dynamic simulations of Olympic track cycling
- Development of a new end effector for the Canadian Wheelchair Curling team
- Member of the Human Injury Research and Regenerative Technologies (HIRRT) Laboratory at Purdue University
- Involved in the development of sports equipment to help reduce traumatic brain injuries in athletes
University of Waterloo