I am a postdoctoral fellow at the University of Waterloo. I am interested in modeling and control issues related to the biomechanical modeling of non-pathological human movements, and the effects of neuromuscular disorders such as cerebral palsy and stroke on the human neuromuscular system.
- Musculoskeletal Driver Model
- Optimal Dynamics of Vertical Jumping
- Synergy-Based Control of Cycling
- Nonlinear Model Predictive Control of Reaching Tasks
- Functional Electrical Stimulation Controller Design
University of Waterloo