Doctoral student at the University of Waterloo.
- Biomechanical modelling (e.g. multibody dynamics)
- Predictive simulations and optimal control
- Human motor control (balance/postural control)
- Sports engineering
- MSc, Human Health and Nutritional Sciences (Biomechanics), University of Guelph (2018)
- BSc, Human Kinetics, University of Guelph (2016)
- Approximated the feasible stability region (centre of mass position-velocity region) for a torque-driven model of frontal plane counterbalance postural strategies via predictive simulations.
- Evaluated fidelity of simplified anthropometric model variants for estimation of whole-body centre of mass kinematics during balance recovery.
- Investigated the effect of repeated exposure to support-surface perturbations mimicking controlled slipping during walking on the kinematics of balance recovery.
University of Waterloo