I'm a postdoc at the University of Waterloo. I like to know how humans move and interact with their environment.
My PhD research involved developing mathematical models for the human motor control system (More details on my project page.)
|Dynamical systems modelling||Bio-mechatronic systems|
|Control and optimal control||Human motor control|
|Model-based design and control||Neural prostheses|
|Signal processing||Sports engineering|
Ballance controller for forward-dynamics human gait simulations
Lightweight exoskeleton for Parkinsonian patients
EMG-driven musculoskeletal simulations using high-density EMG
- Neuromuscular modeling of human movement
- Real-time control of musculoskeletal system
- Central Pattern Generator and nervous systems modeling
- Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) control mechanism
- Hardware in the loop (HIL) testing of HEV controllers.
- Developed real-time battery cycler
- power management control of a series HEV
- 3D modeling of normal gait in Simulink
- 3D modeling of paraplegic gait (with Reciprocating Gait Orthosis) in Simulink
List of my publications on this website.
University of Waterloo