I'm a PhD student at the University of Waterloo. I’m working to learn why we move the way we do.
I build biomechanical models and design simulations to test hypotheses about how movements of everyday living are achieved.
- Modelling and simulation of systems
- Optimal control and motion prediction
- Design for wellness and rehabilitation
- High fidelity musculoskeletal modelling
- Modelling of soft biological tissues and contacts
- Predictive simulation of sit-to-stand
- Designed an assistive garden tool
- Researched percutaneous vertebroplasty for treatment of spine metastases
- Designed and built a pulmonary pressure monitoring device for use with a bag valve mask
- Developed mechanical load tests and sterilization protocols for medical instruments
- Theorized a system for thrombolysis in an inferior vena cava filter
List of my publications on this website
University of Waterloo