Nano and Micro Systems Lab
Nano and Micro Systems Lab (NMSL) mission is to conduct various researches in advanced micro and nano mechanical systems sensing and actuation technologies driven by the potential impacts on society and the environment. The group objective is to address issues in overall NEMS and MEMS technologies advancement while contributing to fundamental sciences.
NMSL engaged in many areas of nanotechnology and microsystems, with a particular focus on devices and systems, experimentation and fabrication.
- Self-powered nano and MEMS sensors and sensor nodes
- Electronic packaging and interconnectors; N/MEMS on PCBs; and Nano-/micro-joining
- Quantum electronic solids: superconductors, graphene/graphene-like materials and 2D-TDMs
- July 15 to Dec. 31, 2019
The manufacturing and integration of autonomous and embedded sensors through a combination of micro- and nanosystem technologies have been revolutionizing self-powered, high bandwidth devices for advance manufacturing (AM), artificial intelligence (AI), and IoT.
- July 15, 2019 to Mar. @31, 2021
- Sep. 30, 2019 to Jan. @31, 2021