Launch event photos
More information and photos of the NAR Launch event are available on the NAR Launch event photos page.
The strategic plan of the University of Waterloo set aging as a research focus. As a result, the NAR at the University of Waterloo was established in 2014 with the intention of acting as a networking tool for researchers who are conducting aging-focused research, and fostering collaborative aging research across campus through a seed grant program.
3:30 to 4:00 pm
- Announcement - Lyle Hallman Institute South (LHS) 1633
4:00 to 5:00 pm
- Wine & Cheese Reception - Fireplace Lounge, LHS 1656
- James Rush, Interim Dean, Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
- George Dixon, Vice-President, University Research
- Steven Mock, Interim Director, Network for Aging Research (NAR)
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1